September 20, 2017
We are very excited to announce that we will soon be opening TRUEBODY Bethesda (formerly “Bridges”). Our renovation of the 1930’s post office — a Bethesda landmark — was a delicate and complex project, but, it was worth it! We now have a spectacular facility that we are sure you will love. Thank you for your patience and your continued interest in TRUEBODY. Construction is forecasted to end by the second week in October.
TRUEBODY is a new concept in fitness clubs, offering you unique benefits:
From practicing on our rooftop yoga terrace to spinning in our cutting edge cycle studio to finding peace in our meditation labyrinth, you will find an extensive set of choices that will keep you excited and always provide you with a path for growth.
- A club large enough to offer a full spectrum of classes and services, and equipment to cover all of your needs and interests.
- A club small enough to provide personalized attention and programming, and a sense of community.
- Innovative instruction designed and delivered by leaders in the field using the latest knowledge, technology, and methods.
- For members who desire a tailored program, our experts are here to help with assessments, goal setting, and program design.
- An integrated approach to fitness, balancing cardio, strength, yoga, nutritional awareness, healing, and stress reduction.
- A focus on quality, variety, individual progress, and fun — all designed to keep you engaged and energized, so you get fit and stay fit.
TRUEBODY membership offers you access to unlimited classes, early registrations, and special events. Our pricing is as follows:
- Standard membership: $149 per month
- Immediate family members can join for $139 per month.
- Pre-opening Charter Membership: $129 per month for one year after the club opens.
- Non-members are invited to try out our classes, as follows:
- Single class: $24 per class
- 5 class package: $20 per class
- 10 class package: $18 per class
If you are interested in our pre-opening Charter Membership and special rate, please contact us soon, as it will only be available for a limited number of initial members! You can register by going to www.truebody.fit and clicking on “Pre-Opening Sign Up.” You are also welcome to call us at 240-743-4004.
We can’t wait to welcome you to TRUEBODY and a life-changing fitness experience!
The TRUEBODY Management team:
Robert Sherman, GM and Chief Fitness Officer
Alain Cohen, CEO
Marc Cohen, CEO